U ovoj lekciji učimo kako u engleskom jeziku tvorimo pridjeve. Lekcija obrađuje temu na srednjoj razini.
Lesson 8 – Adjectives
In this lesson we’ll learn how adjectives are formed in English. The topic covered in the lesson is at intermediate level.
Tipični završeci pridjeva u engleskom jeziku su:
Typical ending of adjectives in English are:
-ble / -able (possible)
ZAPAMTITE / REMEMBER!
Nikada ne pišite duplo ‘l’ kod pridjeva koji završavaju na –ful (wonderful).
Never write double ‘l’ in adjectives that end with –ful (wonderful).
Zadatak / Task
Pridjevi u ovim rečenicama su pogrešno napisani. Ispravite ih.
The adjectives in these sentences have been misspelt. Correct them.
- We decided to spend a day on the beach since the weather was marvellos.
- He is a very successfull actor.
- There has been lower pupils’ attendance for three successife school years.
- It was my fault – it would be foolesh to think otherwise.
- These words are meaningles.
- You can count on him. He is a reliabel person.
Odgovori / Answers